After your time overseas as a Maryknoll Lay Missioner you may go thru a period of questioning and transition. This transition time can include making decisions where to live and what to do as well as how to explain to friends and family what you have experienced as a missioner. We offer this network to support you and allow you to share with other “Returned” Maryknoll lay missioners and support each other.
Click on each individual link to learn more about the following resources:
- Update your Information
Network Resources: Visit our Online Directory, Interactive Map, and connect with others to collect information, ideas, articles and links regarding your areas of interest.
NOTE: All these resources aren't available yet, we are working on them.
- You will find parishes where returned missioners participate, retreat centers and spiritual directors, local volunteer opportunities, peace and justice organizations, and other valuable information.
- Stories and Biographies of Maryknoll Lay Missioners, currently-contracted and returned.
- Post-mission Information: resources for those transitioning out, finding a job, moving to a new city, traveling and more.
- Related Links: links to organizations our current and returned missioners are involved with.
- List of Returned Missioners gatherings, retreats, conferences and other other valuable resources.
For more information on the Always a Missioner Network,
. If you are not part of the Network yet, please log-on.
The resources listed in the AAM Network are sent to us by Maryknoll Lay Missioners, current and returned. If you know of anything in your area, please send it.
To see the resources posted for any specific state, click on the state in the interactive map and it will provide information.